Monday, June 14, 2010

Anna the Soccer Star!

I couldn't help but share this picture of Anna - she is so grown up to me here. She has scored two goals this season and regularly gets knocked down but she gets back up, no tears! Some of the kids on the other teams have been less than friendly but Anna is so strong and just goes up to them and says they hurt her feelings. That's my girl. She's a good sport all around - win or lose... wish I could say that for all the kids (and parents) out there... Enjoy!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

You looks HUGE! I've never seen her in person..but in this pictures she looks older then 5! She is really beautiful, Jaime!! I thinking putting Ava in soccer in the fall at the YMCA. Ty played at 3..I'm pretty sure Ava won't enjoy it as much but at this point...she wants to play.

10:51 AM  
Blogger April said...

SORRY it was supposed to say SHE looks huge..like as in all grown up!! ahhhh! Sorry!And apparently I've lost my ability to write complete sentences.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

So grown up! How sad that at this young age there's already not-so-nice players.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home