Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Blessings

Exactly one year ago on Easter I was sitting in a hospital getting dye pumped into my veins as my brain was examined by MRI. Let's just say it wasn't the best Easter. Now a year has past and a diagnosis has been made and well look at us, we look about as normal as a family can... And for that, I am so grateful.

Look what we found!
They are so CUTE!
Emma doesn't quite get the whole hands by your face approach...
The truly HAPPY family!
Minus the thumbs up from Anna
Grandpa and Grandma Nystuen
What a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie, Austin, and Abby said...

I love the pics of your beautiful family Jamie

blessings,
Carrie(Davis)Homeyer

5:51 PM  
Blogger April said...

Such sweetness, I love these pictures!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Your girls are so precious! What a beautiful family.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home